Cape Breton, NS
The Cape Breton Steam Railway was launched in 1973 as a tourist train running from Glace Bay to Port Morien on the tracks which were part of the recently defunct Sydney & Louisburg Railway.
The Railway ran a short six years until 1979.
One of it's primary locomotives of the Cape Breton Steam Railway was Engine 42, built in 1899 by Schenectady Locomotive Works.
It's first life was hauling coal for the Dominion Coal Company in 1901 where it operated until 1955 by the Sydney & Louisburg Railway.
After the CB Steam Railway ceased running, it moved on to the Salem & Hillsborough Railroad where Engine 42 operated until 1983 when it was donated to the Nova Scotia Museum.
Today Engine 42 is stored at the Museum of Industry in Stellarton, NS.